Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Ambush part I

The Proxies had been chasing us relentlessly for over a month. We wanted to shake them off for real this time. So we drove out as soon as the sun came up. The place looked like it was in the middle of nowhere. Just one road surrounded by trees. (No black leaves though. Luckily.)


I was nervous. As we got closer it only got worse. Kyra was in the back seat with Echo, trying to talk to her. She was kind of successful, Echo responded most of the time. With short sentences or a yes/no but still, she responded. Meanwhile Alicia was driving and I was in the front passenger seat trying to calm my nerves. But then suddenly, a Shine happened.

 Shine:"
Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze~"


I'll never get used to those outbursts.. 

She just kept singing the song. I wanted to join in.. but that would have been silly.. Silly and fun..
I should have joined in. q.q

Shine is weird but funny. She picks the weirdest times to say something. Half of the time I jump up because its so unexpected. The only way I can tell if its Alicia or Shine talking is their voice. And I think her eyes change color too. Alicia's Olive green eyes become gray-ish. But its hard to be certain, can't get a good look at Shine's eyes. Because she doesn't sit still for a second.


In the middle of Shine's second song I suddenly got nauseous. I closed my eyes and saw ...

Me:"The Slender man!"
Shine:"Huh?"


I pointed ahead of us. In the middle of the road, he stood, waiting.

Alicia: "Shit."

She turned around the car and drove away as fast as possible. For a second I thought we were gonna turn over. I had to stop myself from vomiting. Kyra suddenly shouted:"That's not Slendy! It's Socky and he's gaining in on us, fast!"
At least it wasn't the Slender man but Socky isn't much better. We needed to get away from him before he wrecked our car.

Alicia:" Where the hell did those cars come from. This road was supposed to be quiet."
Me:"Proxies!"
Alicia:"They're ambushing us. Goddamn it."


Six cars were coming our way. They were blocking the entire road ahead. Alicia stepped on the brakes and stopped the car. So there we were, in the middle of nowhere. Trapped between a Sock and a hard place. 

=Veronica=

No comments:

Post a Comment